Savory honey baked ham on toasted pumper nickel bread with 5ive Oaks pepper jelly spread. Topped with spinach and pepper jack cheese melted to satisfaction.
Makes: 1 Sandwich
- 3-4 slices Honey baked ham
- 1 Tbsp. 5ive Oaks Pepper Jelly
- 2 slices Desired bread
- 1 slice Pepper jack cheese
- Leaves Fresh Spinach (desired amount)
- Toast sliced bread until slightly crisp and crunchy
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pepper jelly over one side of each slice of bread. On one side, fold 3-4 slices of meat evenly. Top with spinach and pepper jack cheese.
Bacon, Ham and Jelly Sandwich
Add topping of cooked bacon to sandwich.
Chipotle Chicken and Jelly Sandwich
Substitute ham with deli sliced Chipotle Chicken.
Thanksgiving Grilled Turkey and Jelly Sandwich
Substitute ham with sliced turkey and replace pepper jack with Havarti cheese.