Chicken wings tossed in an array of seasonings, basted in 5ive Oaks pepper jelly and grilled to perfection.
Makes: 10-12 wings (drumplets)
- ¼ cup 5ive Oaks pepper jelly
- 1 tbsp. Water
- 10-12 Chicken wings (drumlets)
- ½ tsp. McCormicks Cajun Season
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- In small bowl, mix ¼ cup pepper jelly and 1 table spoon of water with whisk or fork until saucy consistency is achieved.
- In medium bowl, mix wings, pepper, Cajun, garlic powder and paprika seasonings. Toss wings until covered evenly with seasonings. Caution: Raw meat can cause serious illnesses if ingested, ensure all surfaces and hands are fully washed and sanitized after preparation is complete.
- In same bowl, smother wings with half of the pepper jelly sauce mix. Toss wings again until covered fully with pepper jelly.
- Place wings on grill and cook, while turning periodically brush on remaining half of jelly sauce with baster. Cook wings @ 375F until juices run clear when wings are cut open.