Nachos appetizer created by Tortilla chips layered with a perfect combination of chopped vegetable blends, 5ive Oaks pepper jelly and shredded cheese. Heated and ready to serve.
- ¼ cup 5ive Oaks Pepper Jelly
- 1 tbsp. Water
- 1 bag Tortilla chips
- 1 ½ cup Shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Roughly chopped cilantro or parsley whichever is preferred
- 1 ½ cup Tomato chopped
- ¼ cup Onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup Cilantro finely chopped
- 1 small lime
- Sauce Preparation
- In small bowl, mix ¼ cup pepper jelly and 1 table spoon of water with whisk or fork until sauce consistency is achieved.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In medium bowl, mix chopped tomato, cilantro and onion, turning vegetables until evenly blended
- Cut lime in half, using ½ the lime, squeeze juices over vegetables. Turn toppings until evenly mixed.
- On large baking sheet, cover with tin foil. Spread single layer of chips evenly over entire sheet.
- Spoon out vegetable mix and evenly cover chips.
- Drizzle pepper jelly sauce over vegetables.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over chips.
- Place baking sheet in oven, heat nacho platter ~15 min or until cheese is melted.
Beef Pepper Jelly Nachos
Add topping of cooked beef to chips.
Chicken Pepper Jelly Nachos
Add topping of cooked chicken shreds to chips.