Sweet Heat Burger
Turn your grilled burger experience into something amazing simply by infusing or smothering each patty with 5ive Oaks pepper jelly. This simple addition will give you the best sweet and spicy bite all burgers need and deserve!
Makes: 4 Burgers
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 4 Tbsp. Pepper Jelly
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Basil
- ½ tsp. Crushed red pepper
- ¼ tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Dales Original marinade
- In medium bowl, mix beef, pepper, basil, crushed red pepper and garlic powder. Knead meat until seasoning covers meat evenly.
- Add dales marinade and 2 table spoons of pepper jelly, continue to knead until meat is covered evenly. Caution: Raw meat can cause serious illnesses if ingested, ensure all surfaces and hands are fully washed and sanitized after preparation is complete.
- Place patties on grill and cook @ 375F for ~10 min either side or until desired temperature is met.
- Use remaining 2 tablespoons of pepper jelly to spread a desired amount onto buns for additional flavor of sweet heat along with other desired toppings to hamburger.